Brazilian PTO launches Technology Radar
A Technology Radar, which is a technological area statistical report based on patent information, has recently been launched by the Brazilian Institute of Industrial Property (INPI). According to the objectives of the INPI 2014 Priority Agenda, the aim of this work is to encourage the strategic use of technology information by Brazilian industry.
The Technology Radar can be used to:
– Identify available marketable technologies in the country that are not protected by patent rights;
– Identify potential partners for licensing or joint development of technologies;
– Update technological development in different industrial sectors;
– Fund R & D activities;
– Predict and identify new products and/or emerging technologies on the market;
– Influence investment decisions;
– Search existing technical solutions in the prior art; among others.
Click here to access the radar website, where the two first reports on leather chemicals and technologies for hypertensive diseases are available.