Licensing Trademarks and the Benefits from Recording Such Agreements
This article briefly addresses the most important issues related to trademark licensing and the benefits from recording such agreements in Argentina.
Mariano address the following issues in detail relating to:
- No Mandatory Formalities in Argentina
- License of Unregistered Trademarks
- Recordal of Licenses with INPI
- Recordal of the Trademark Rights with Customs
- Importance of Entering into a License When Trademarks Are Owned by a Foreigner and
- Observance of Antitrust Regulations When Drafting License Agreements
To read the article in its entirety, as it appeared in the November/December 2016 issue of The Licensing Journal please download the following PDF document.